Thursday, April 19, 2012

1.12 Uber Tristam summons rules

Hi guys,

in 1.13 notes, I see that Uber Meph cannot summon minions if baal and diablo are alive.

my question is about 1.12:

Usually I kill baal first, in this sequence baal does not summon anything, however after killing him, Diablo summons minions and Meph too.

Does it mean that Uber Meph will not summon minions if I will kill him first?

the same question about Diablo.

And I suppose that if I will kill baal in the end he will start to summon his minions.|||what?

in 1.13 meph still summons minions whether you kill the others or not and how do you get baal to not summon minions?|||1.13 changes:

Minor Bugs

* Uber Mephisto now checks for both Uber Baal and Uber Diablo to be killed before spawning summoned minions (Before he would only check for Uber Baal).

as for baal, if I kill him first, he does not summon anything, just only cast his clone.|||AFAIK, summons are as follows:

meph - skeleton mages and archers

baal - wraiths and vamps

diablo - pit lords (5x immunities)

And I think the patch is flat out lying, because I get all of these when I charge in at the Three.

No comments:

Post a Comment