Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Merc aura question

Hello

Im a currently using a lvl 83 wolf/armageddon hybrid build

I have an Act I ice arrow merc and i was wondering if the following was a viable build for him.

Harmony with vigor aura, bramble with thorns aura, and dream with holy fire aura.

Would i benefit from these auras at all, or are they just for my merc?|||

u�d benefit from the vigor and the thorns, but the holy shock aura from dream will only be for ur merc. having many auras active at the same time looks funny, but u don�t really benefit from thorns, since in hell the dmg/life ratio of monsters is too small. holy shock by itself will not do more than 1-500 light dmg per arrow, but the other mods on dream are very nice

switch the bramble for a treachery, that will help u more imo|||I usually dont use aura gears for merc. I prefer andys or guillis, fort or treachery, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment