Wednesday, April 18, 2012

need help crafting this belt

I have seen a caster belt 10fcr, 24fhr, 19str, 48 life, 18 mana, regenerate mana 6%, and 7% cold resist.

I know he used the caster recipe. What I don't get is what my clvl has to be to gamble the belt and what clvl to craft it? In addition, Can I just buy them from shop and what difficulty instead of gambling?|||since u want to be able to spawn the 'of atlas' mod, which is the highest mod alvl and lvl wise on belts, a higher lvl has no bad influence by enabling unwanted affixes here.

with a lvl 85+ char u should be on the safe side, gambling and crafting. this is just a guess i made, so for exact information u should wait for krishan, TJ or some other crafting expert

u can buy them in nm or hell with ur char, as the ilvl of the item will be equal to the char lvl, for gambling it�s -5/+4|||cool thanks for the reply. I have a level 95 character and so far crafted 30 belts nothing good yet.|||Crafting usually takes a long time to get anything great (or even good). Just keep at it.|||I was wondering is it possible to get damage reduction? And thank you for support.|||Nope. Not possible.|||Quote:








I was wondering is it possible to get damage reduction? And thank you for support.




You can get a few points of integer damage reduction on some crafts, but not the %damage reduction you're looking for...|||Quote:








I was wondering is it possible to get damage reduction? And thank you for support.




soe and dungo are the only 2 dr belts in the game. However a 1.08 nosferatu's has dr also.

No comments:

Post a Comment