Saturday, April 21, 2012

How to Gamble a Rare Ring This Good?

Hello, I hope you are well.

I am in need of a good rare ring and am gambling using a level 74 character, though I am not sure if that's what I should be doing. Ideally, the ring I want has the following stats:

8% Life Leech

20 Strength

15 Dexterity

120 Attack Rating

11% All Resistances

I know that getting that exact ring will be nearly impossible, but am striving for something as close to that as possible and would like to improve my odds. What level character should I use?

Also, I am crafting blood rings. If I remember correctly, character level does not matter for crafting. Where should I be getting the magical ring I need for crafting though?

Thanks,

-=ViC|||Quote:








Also, I am crafting blood rings. If I remember correctly, character level does not matter for crafting. Where should I be getting the magical ring I need for crafting though?




Just gamble rings with +80 level char (should be enought?) And charter level does matter for crafting (im pretty sure)

Im bad on this crafting and lvl things lets hope som1 knows beter than me |||You have 5 random affixes on your list, but a crafted item cannot have more than 4.|||According to this useful calculator

http://diablo3.ingame.de/spiel/expan...&mlvl=0&qlvl=1

the 8%ll affix has the highest requirement so you need to be a higher level to guarantee that every ring gambled has a chance for it to occur.|||Self-gambling with a L80+ character will be enough for that. The level req will be at least 87, however (it's higher by 10 + 3* number of random affixes).|||Quote:








Self-gambling with a L80+ character will be enough for that. The level req will be at least 87, however (it's higher by 10 + 3* number of random affixes).




Hello, krischan,

I was hoping you'd answer!

Between my girlfriend and I, we have level 84, level 89, level 90, level 92, and a level 94 characters. Does it matter which we use for gambling and crafting? And is there a best place that we should get the magical ring from for crafting?

Thanks!

-=ViC|||If you do both the gambling and the crafting with a higher level char, you can get further affixes, reducing the chance for the mentioned affixes (like 6% mana leech which will rasie the level req into the 90s BTW), but I think the benefit of crafting a different very useful ring outweighs that.

It doesn't matter where you are gambling, as it only depends on the char level, but I would do it in hell mode where you can sell the crap results for up to 35k gold.|||Quote:








, but I would do it in hell mode where you can sell the crap results for up to 35k gold.




I havent ever seen magic/rare/craft ring more worth than max 20k ? Many amus gives 35k but if you craft in normal just sell fail rings in act5 (if need gold)

No comments:

Post a Comment