Thursday, April 19, 2012

No drop from Blood Raven

Recently I was running the Crypt racks in Normal difficulty on /p1 with a clvl 77 Frenzy Barb in Single Player Mode (I am accumulating test data on how racks drop). I was killing Blood Raven, usually with a single hit, as I traveled to the Crypt.

I had an instance where Blood Raven appeared to drop nothing. She was a fair distance from any other monster corpses, there was just a gold pile and a potion in the general area after she died/, and I assume they were there from the general carnage my Frenzybarb was wreaking on monsters.

Has anyone ever had this happen? Just checking - is it possible for a superunique Act Boss like Blood Raven to drop nothing?|||Normal Blood Raven has 5 picks and nodrop=19, gold=14, Act 1 Equip B=19, Act 1 Junk=5, Act 1 Good=3.

So the chance to drop nothing on p1 from one pick is 19/60 and from all picks is (19/60)^5~0,318%.|||Quote:








... from all picks is (19/60)^5~0,318%.....




|||8th degree highschool math is regarded as magic in the statistics forum? That worries me a bit .|||Quote:








8th degree highschool math is regarded as magic in the statistics forum? That worries me a bit .






I didn't mean it like that, more like that because I kill Blood Raven once a year, the chances of nodrop occuring are....slim. Hence them mindblow gif.

No comments:

Post a Comment