Saturday, April 21, 2012

Should I imbue Boots I found in Hell Chaos when im level 90?

I ehar anything found in Hell Chaos is good to imbue once your a high level. Is 90 high enuf or shuld I wait till like 95(ugh).|||Imbues only retain the base item, and sets its item level to clvl+4 so it doesn't matter *where* you found the item, only *what* item it is.

AFAIK not a lot of people imbue boots.|||Check the affixes for boots. Not much of the 'good stuff' has a high affix level.



@helvete: That�s right, most characters will be better off gambling boots instead. But I can imagine doing it with a kicker Assassin, if it�s some Elite boots.|||Rare boots can be upgraded, so I still think it's inefficient.|||even with very very good rares, trumping a shadow dancer or upped gores is quite impossible, except ur in need of resist or mana|||i use all my imbue quests with diadems. with the magic level bonus from diadems, any diadem found anywhere imbued by anyone can get +2 class skill mods.

No comments:

Post a Comment