Thursday, April 19, 2012

So who uses an etheral thunder maul for ebotd

A nutter? Just found one and figuring if it's just another toss item.

It seems, it would be epically slow for barb, but for a druid...?

Any insight would be nice.|||Pretty decent for a 2h charger. There's better alternatives out there but still a decent one if you're stacking a lot of Deadly Strike on the rest of your equip.

Personally I think there's better choices then eth thunder maul like eth Death decap and 3os eth Tomb for charger and fury druid.

Concentrate, Berserk, Vengeance perhaps? Not quite sure but think you would opt for a sword for those.

I know this isnt the trade value forum but I usually keep those, they're rare enough to warrant a decent price whenever someone needs it(1-2 Ist in this case).|||My mace barb uses one he has ~4500 life and 22k zerk dmg. I find that it is plenty fast enough giving the massive dmg.(T Maul is the biggest white weapon in the game btw). Also the reqs are easier to meet(for a vit build) than other top end weapons.(CB has a total req of 299 vs TM's 253, plus barbs' have higher str than dex).|||Quote:








My mace barb uses one he has ~4500 life and 22k zerk dmg. I find that it is plenty fast enough giving the massive dmg.(T Maul is the biggest white weapon in the game btw). Also the reqs are easier to meet(for a vit build) than other top end weapons.(CB has a total req of 299 vs TM's 253, plus barbs' have higher str than dex).




Terrible DEX and AR doesn't come into play?|||Berserk already adds lots of ar and if you don't have a shield, it's two reasons less to invest into dex, so it makes sense to add a thrird reason by choosing a weapon with low or no dex reqs.

In PvP it's usually better to be really good at a single task than being halfway good at many things. In PvM it makes sense to be good at two things, but not more, except it comes for cheap.|||My friend on a wolf druid. Ribcracker wasn't enough for him and he couldn't get a nice eth Tomby. I think he has 16k max dmg.|||Wolfy seconded.|||I sold it yesterday in Bnet for 3Ists and yes, he was going to use it on a Druid.|||No Ghouls I never had a problem with AR, like Kris said Zerk has a big AR bonous and it's my primary attack(I use conc and WW w/o problems too)|||anyone that puts points in dex for ar is a moron

ravenfrost, angelics, etc not to mention most skills have massive ar modifers

No comments:

Post a Comment