Saturday, April 21, 2012

IAS needed for fastest Zeal with this...

How much IAS will I need to have on gear to reach the fastest Sorceress Zeal using and 'Passion' Champion Sword (-10 "fast" as opposed to -30 on a PB)|||http://diablo3.ingame.de/tips/calcs/...p?lang=english |||Unfortunately is doesn't help with Zeal speed



Here this:


Quote:




[-10] speed 1-handed swinging weapon (Scourge, Caduceus, Warpike)

11/8: 70% IAS

9/8: 109% IAS

10/7: 129% IAS




Does 1h or 2h make a difference? The base speed is still [-10] Looks like the best I'll be able to reach using gear is 11/8.|||Ooops I found this though:


Quote:








I believe the break points are at 30, 54, and 65. Keep in mind that Passion comes with 25 IAS already on it.

I'm not sure about the first one but 54 IAS gives you the 9/8 zeal and 65 gives you the 10/7 zeal.




From here:

http://diablo.incgamers.com/forums/s...d.php?t=630175

Edit: Stop the presses!

http://diablo3.ingame.de/tips/calcs/...lc_english.php |||Thanks. I'm pretty sure those are the breakpoints if you use a Phase Blade [-30] as the base. With a [-10] 1h weapon, its the breakpoints I listed, but does a [-10] 2h sword have a slower attack (requiring more IAS?)



If not, then:

'Passion' Champion Sword 25% IAS

IK Gloves (with boots) 25% IAS

Highlords Wrath 20% IAS



Will get me an 11/8 attack and I can use CoH for the resists and skills.



'Treachery' 45% IAS



Will get me 10/8, but I lose +skills and resists (unless fade triggers)



I don't think a new thread needs to be made for this question:



Will Venom override the looks of Enchant? Enchant should turn my blade all red (unless its a Phase Blade/DB/CS, then just the handle changes) Venom should turn the blade Green. Do they override each other, or does 1 take preference?|||2-handed swords are slower, yes (for sorcs anyway). Never played a sorc through act 1 and 2 with a nice two handed axe? They've got much better breakpoints.|||Quote:








2-handed swords are slower, yes (for sorcs anyway). Never played a sorc through act 1 and 2 with a nice two handed axe? They've got much better breakpoints.




2-h Axes have better breakpoints that 2-h swords for a sorceress? That doesn't make sense, do you have a source by chance?|||There's a calculator in my edit This one works with zeal|||Source is my experience. Also, titanseal's calc linked above.

Champion...

Sword with 142 ias: 7/8/8/8/13

Axe with 99 ias: 6/7/7/7/10|||Ah, sorry



Thanks guys. Anyone know about Venom and Enchant?



Will a 'beast' on my merc (Iron Wolf I assume is the only that can wield) give me the same IAS as if I were wielding it? If I can get that, then I can reach a 7/8 Zeal (fastest possible) with only 52% IAS on my equipment.



EDIT: I'm stupid. I'll have to use a 'Faith' on an A1 Merc to get fanatsim aura.

No comments:

Post a Comment