Saturday, April 21, 2012

Some Faster run/walk questions

I've checked the arreat summit's list of affixes for both jewels, and in general, and cannot find any that give FRW. I found a tiara with 30% FRW and 2os though...



Is there anything I can socket into the two sockets to increase run/walk speed?



I'm making a character to achieve the fastest run/walk possible (useless, but fun)



An Assassin will be best with the burst of speed maxed (61% FRW)



Will Skillers to increase the level of burst of speed be more benefical than 3% FRW small charms? Due to the diminishing returns, I assume that an inventory full of 3% FRW smalls will be better.



For gear, this is what I was thinking (if theres better, let me know please)



Helm: 30% FRW 2os Tiara

Body: 'Enigma' 45% FRW

Weapon: Claw 'Wind' 20% FRW x2 (40% FRW)

Switch : ?????

Amulet: Cat's Eye 30% FRW

Rings: ?????

Boots: Natalya's Soul 40% FRW

Gloves: ?????

Belt: ?????



Inventory: Assassin Torch, TP book, 36x 3%FRW Small Charms (108% FRW)



I don't know what I'll do for skills completely yet, but level 20 burst of speed will net me 60% FRW (more with the skill bonuses)



Mercenary:

Act 1 Cold Rogue



Shako (+2 skills)

'Enigma' (+2 skills, FRW)

'Harmony' (in whatever bow I can get on NL)

Giving me a level 14 vigor Aura (40% FRW)



Grand total: 393% Faster Run/Walk (351% w/o merc)



Any suggestions for the rings/gloves, or better items than what I listed?



What about for skills (probably the assassin forum for that) I don't know how dysnching works (explination please ) but with that much FRW she should do it well, right? Maybe some form of PvP skills, I can keep WW claws on switch or Venom? Never played a sin before



Thanks!|||You can't get more frw from sockets. Also, my lvl 31 frenzy gives +185 frw Though you have to hit things first for it to work.

I was thinking of doing the same as you when the ladder resets |||Forgot about Frenzy... lol



It will be cool, just can't think of a use. I'm just doing it on NL, my only ladder built is a Lightning sorc that needs infinity, so it sucks lol. Once the ladder resets again, D3 will probably be out



What should I socket it with |||For the open Gloves and Belt slots you could go with:

Sigon's Sabot - Greaves (20% Faster Run/Walk) - Part of Sigon's Complete Steel set.

M'avina's Tenet - Sharkskin Belt (+20% Faster Run/Walk) - Part of M'avina's Battle Hymn set.

And you could also take advantage of Sazabi's Grand Tribute Partial Set Bonus of (+40% Faster Run/Walk) for 2 items. This set includes the following 3 items:


Code:
Sazabi's Mental Sheath
Basinet
Defense: 175-184(varies) (Base Defense: 75-84)
Required Level: 43
Required Strength: 82
Durability: 30
+1 To All Skill Levels
Lightning Resist +15-20% (varies)
Fire Resist +15-20% (varies)
+100 Defense


Code:
Sazabi's Colbalt Redeemer
Cryptic Sword
Damage: 12 To 192 (Base Damage: 5 To 77)
Required Level: 73
Required Strength: 99
Required Dexterity: 109
Base Weapon Speed: [-10]
+150% Enhanced Damage
318% Damage To Demons
Adds 25-35 Cold Damage
+55% Increased Attack Speed
Indestructible
+25 To Dexterity
+15 To Strength


Code:
Sazabi's Ghost Liberator
Balrog Skin
Defense: 810-967 (varies)(Base Defense: 410-517)
Required Level: 67
Required Strength: 165
Durability: 30
+400 Defense (varies)
+45% Faster Hit Recovery
+300 To Attack Rating Against Demons
+50-75 To Life
+25 To Strength

Hope this helps.|||



Mavinas... I'm an idiot, of course. lol. Didn't know sigons had FRW though, Thanks



With both of those: 433% w/ merc 391 w/o



|||Although FRW from skills and FRW from items are listed in the same way, I recall something about it not being the same thing. I also remember something about diminishing returns, but I have to say, it's been a while...|||On the Burst of Speed skill it gets worse FRW per point as you add points. If thats what you were referring to.



Maybe FRW has diminishing returns, sort've like magic find? I don't know how... it doesn't affect anything else in the game, so 3% should be 3% no matter what?



Wheres Dr. Krischan when ya need him |||Who cares, 'cause we don't

http://diablo.incgamers.com/forums/s...kpoints&page=2

We only needed the search tool and some keywords |||I never get what I'm looking for using search lol. Always end up using google and clicking the 'more results from diabloincgamers' thing.



Thanks |||here's another good thread in which the venerable SSoG chimes in.

ps. be sure to check out that vid i linked in there. it's great fun. it's a wolf barb being shot at by a bunch of zons, but he's walking fast enough to stay ahead of the guided arrows.

No comments:

Post a Comment