Saturday, April 21, 2012

Anyone know how many Baal runs it would take to get from 60 to 90?

Crazy question I know but I kinda need to know to plan out my weeks schedule for baaling|||23 runs exactly!





...on a more serious note - it of course depends on the levels of your partied players and the size of the party, so it's impossible to answer. If you play on SP, I'm sure you can find some information about leveling in the SP forum, but you will need to be specific (ie. do you tele there/kill baal on every run etc.)|||You cannot hell baalrun at lvl 60, 61 is the earliest.|||Better not to count it drags a lot less if you dont count and just do so many till your fedup and do some more another day.I got my Ladder sin to 92 without doing exp runs just did the pits in P5-8 games she naturally levelled.|||@kavlor - how long did it take for you to level from 90-92 in the pit?

No comments:

Post a Comment