Saturday, April 21, 2012

Has anyone seen...

The legendary 6 pnova necro shield?

Last ladder I had my pnova necro with perfect gear, perfect bramble + perfect death web, but could not for the life of me find someone who had a 3p/b 3pnova shield, let alone a 2os one.

Has anyone seen one of these legendary heads? Man I would love to get my hands on one.|||Not in game. Would be some kinda sexy though, especially with deflecting, or maybe balance suffix :O <-- keep dreaming. And if i ever do find that, larzuk will most certainly 1os it.|||but if it is blue isn't it possible to get 2os?|||Quote:








but if it is blue isn't it possible to get 2os?




Yes, but the chance is 50/50 for 1/2 sockets. So on top of the extreme luck you�d need to find one, you need to get lucky again (or at least not unlucky, depending on how you view it) to get 2 sockets.

No comments:

Post a Comment