Saturday, April 21, 2012

A "pack" of Blood Hawk nests ?!?!?

I thought I'd seen every possible combination of monster spawns in the ~decade I've been playing this game. But I've never seen this before: A "Boss" Unique Blood Hawk nest, with Five "Minion" Blood Hawk nests, all together in a tight group.

Has anyone else ever seen this? Or anything like it?|||It happens from time to time.|||I guess there's no reason for them not to exist. But seeing it for the first time after years and years of play was a little shocking. My skellys+merc had two of them down (and a dozen or so Blood Hawks) before I thought to get a screenshot.

Just thought: Totally unrealistic, but it would have been kinda cool if the Boss nest spawned Boss Blood Hawks. |||Blood hawks from nests neither give XP nor do they drop anything AFAIK, so that would be a bit of a waste, but it might be an interesting challenge |||Quote:








Blood hawks from nests neither give XP nor do they drop anything AFAIK, so that would be a bit of a waste, but it might be an interesting challenge




Would be even better if they spewed out bosspacks themselves. :laugh:|||I saw my first pack of these not too long ago myself and thought it was strange too haha|||Yes, ive seen them and pretty darn strong too, it had some crazy mods wich would seem useless to a nonattacking stillstanding hive.

Think ive got a screenshot of it, let me search a bit.

edit: found it.

|||at least it isn't immune to a list of things... that could be annoying...|||I've encountered this once as well, with a Meteorb sorc. I remember them taking a very long time to kill as well.



On the subject of weird Unique monsters, I've always wanted to find a Monster Shrine in Act 2, go spawn a Flying Scimitar, lure it to the shrine and hit it hopefully creating a Unique/Champion Flying Scimitar just for laughs. Does anyone know if Monster Shrines can do this?|||yes, they can.

No comments:

Post a Comment