Thursday, April 19, 2012

The pick up bug

maybe this has happened to you also. sometimes your left click button gets jammed making you unable to pick up items from the ground any more, or enter town portals for example. of course its fracking annoying. does anyone know a way to counter this other than to close the game after 5 minutes and join again?|||sometimes pressing esc twice fixes this for me... just open and close the game menu without actually exiting the game.... when this works pressing esc the first time usually doesn't do anything, i think it's canceling some buggy action.|||in my case ive tried that and also hitting space bar repetedly but to no succes.|||I gotten something similar, but I can't open or click anything. I can't even bring up the menu to save and exit.|||i got that too, but its something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment