Wednesday, April 18, 2012

1.09 XP calculations - help needed

Hello everybody! I build on a 1.09 bug to allow me to run mephisto on p8 fast and safe. It involves moat tricking him and using a high range static field until he has only a sliver of a life left (works in hell on p8, in 1.09).

As it is quite fast and profitable (both in XP and items), I'm interested in figuring out some exact numbers. I have ATMA drop calculations for item drops, but calculating 1.09 experience gains is a different thing.

I would like to know how much XP you get for each p8 mephisto run on levels 70 - 98. The end result would show how many p8 runs you need each level to reach the next level.

As far as I know, I need to know these figures:

1) XP needed for each level:

Are these correct for 1.09, too?

2) Mephisto base XP * p8 bonus

According to Mephisto wiki page Mephisto's base XP is 1,148,886. Also according to wiki p8 XP bonus is 450% in 1.09.

3) Mephisto's level

According to Mephisto wiki page Mephisto's level is 87 on Hell. Does anybody know if these values apply for 1.09 (taken from the XP wiki page)?

lvl diff exp%

6 81%

7 62%

8 43%

9 24%

10 5 %

>10 5 %

4) XP nerf from character levels

Wiki lists just the 1.10+ values, which changed a lot.

I also found the following numbers, could someone validify that they are right for 1.09?

Level 75 - experience cut to 1/2.

Level 80 - experience cut to 1/3.

Level 85 - experience cut to 1/4.

Level 90 - experience cut to 1/5.

Also, has Mephisto's level or base XP changed since 1.09?

I'm not entirely sure what kind of formula I should build from these figures. Is this one right?

(base XP * players command bonus) * (character level / mephisto's level) * XP nerf ratio = total XP per run

Then I would take that total XP amount and divide XP needed for the next level with it?

I appreciate all the help I can get with this! Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment