Thursday, April 12, 2012

Always hear about 40/15s but why not?

[:1]Everyone always trys to get 40 ed/15 ias jewels and I was just wondering why I don't hear more about 15 res/ 15 ias?|||Quote:








Everyone always trys to get 40 ed/15 ias jewels and I was just wondering why I don't hear more about 15 res/ 15 ias?




There are probably two main reasons. Most builds that rely on IAS also focus on physical damage, and resistance can be had from many other sources (including charms).|||What stephan said. I'd also add that by the time you're twinking your build with any of these impossibly rare jewels survival isn't a problem anymore or at least not the main constraint. Thus the goal becomes to shave a second or two off your average run time. See fabian's pit running berserker here for an extreme example. He runs with -16 res all...

No comments:

Post a Comment