Wednesday, April 18, 2012

fury & feral rage: interruptible or not?

as in title.

i'm especially interested if phoenix' firestorm would interrupt either of those.

my understanding is that it does, however, i can't seem to find a definite answer/reliable source on this. any info is appreciated.|||Same here, so I tested it in SP quickly:

It's pretty annoying (not usable imo) with Feral, as there's a very noticable pause after swings where firestorm procs. Same thing happens with zerk/conc.

When it's procced during Fury you go on to complete all 5 swings (and all of them hit), and then you pause afterwards. The pause length depends on when last in the Fury sequence you procced it. I didn't test it but afaik Zeal is affected in the same way.|||so feral is unusable with phoenix, fury semi-usable. thanks for testing that .

however, i'd still like to know whether either of the attacks can be interrupted by a hit recovery animation. any thoughts on that?|||Ah, I thought you were only asking ito Pheonix. I'm sure there's a 1 or 2 month-old thread somewhere that answers the question.

Feral is interruptible, but I've never used a slow enough weapon to really notice what happens. Afaik with Fury you finish the full cycle without showing the HR/block animation, but you miss all of those hits. I've also read in that if you keep the mouse button down after being interrupted that subsequent attacks will also miss, but I don't think that's true. I don't have time now but I'll test it sometime.|||thanks for sharing that info. i'll have a look if i can find that thread then.

No comments:

Post a Comment