Thursday, April 12, 2012

LLD: More Replenish Life or More Overall Life?

[:1]Hello~



I have a lvl 30 LLD fissure druid and I have been reading various guides on the internet about the best build for such a character and I was wondering if anyone could help me figure out if more replenish life (for example, pkulls give +5% replenish life) or just more life (for example, a pruby will give +38 life) would be better to socket into helm and armor.

Off the top of my head, the replenish life makes sense because of the way my character duels. Duels tend to be drawn out with my fissure druid and thus, the replenish life makes sense, but I just find the +38 life from the pruby just so dang tempting! Currently I have a pskull socketed into my helm (Peasant Crown, which already has +12 life replenish to begin with) and armor (The Spirit Shroud, which also already has +10 life replenish) and it's working out fine, I guess I'm just trying to fine tune, that's all. Just so you know, with my current set up, my total life replenish is 42 (I have an additional +10 on an ammy as well) and my life is a little under 1300, like 1282 or something like that.

Any input on what you think would be better: more replenish life or more overall life for a llder, would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

-J a k e|||when you're starting out dueling, duels dont tend to last very long. i'd go with a pruby until you start noticing your duels last longer than a couple minutes. i cant remember the point where replenish becomes better, but i think it's around the 2 1/2 - 3 minute mark. the only time greater life is better is when you die in a few hits which doesnt happen much in LLD.|||Quote:








when you're starting out dueling, duels dont tend to last very long. i'd go with a pruby until you start noticing your duels last longer than a couple minutes. i cant remember the point where replenish becomes better, but i think it's around the 2 1/2 - 3 minute mark. the only time greater life is better is when you die in a few hits which doesnt happen much in LLD.




Quick sloppy math says a pskull > pruby for health if the battle lasts 77 seconds or more.

On a well played fissure druid, I believe pskulls will often be better than prubies. It seems to me that vs those classes where you die quickly or win quickly, you're quite likely to do so whatever happens. Vs. those against whom you have long protracted difficult fights, the rep could make a huge difference.

That's just my opinion, though. Can't say I've played a fissure druid, but a hybrid zon makes for similarly drawn-out duels vs classes that give her a viable challenge.|||cool, thanks guys. two different kinds of responses, but both very insightful. I'll continue to mull it over for a while. |||Quote:








Quick sloppy math says a pskull > pruby for health if the battle lasts 77 seconds or more.




This doesn't account for time spent at full life during the duel, but it definitely puts a hard floor on the time in that if it lasts less than 77 seconds, without a doubt ruby is better.|||Well I got a hold of another Spirit Shroud and I socketed it with a pruby, so now I'm just gonna go into some testing, to see jsut about how long the "average" duel lasts. Heck, if I am dueling a player where the duel is lasting longer than 77 sec, then I can swap back to the Spirit Shroud socketed with the Pskull. Thanks for the input guys, just try to do some fine tuning. I find that LLD has to be fairly precise, cuz the life is not a lot, so any more I can squeeze out of my character, I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment