Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Lowest Level Character's That Can Do DC and UT?

What is the absolute lowest level character that can solo Diablo Clone?

What about Uber Tristram?

I can't seem to find information on either of these anywhere. Links or videos would be appreciated.

As a bonus question: I just recently started playing D2 again and everything they have added is neat except for the spam/bots.

I play with my G/F and we rolled up 2x hammerdins because I figured that would be the easiest combination. She has maxed Salvation and I have maxed Concentration and we've torn up the game together in minimal gear.

I assume the the best bang for the buck item I can get for both of us is a couple of Spirit paladin shields and wizard spikes. Then we can amass some wealth and start getting geared out for ubers/etc. Does that sound about right?|||Seems like a fine idea. There is no real minimum level. Smite and Hammers are not dependent on AR equations to hit, so your level is not that important. I would say to be at least 80 though, but I'm sure it could be done sooner. It's just that it's really easy to get up to at least level 85 and doesn't take much time. You will need to get the keys though, which would be a lot easier with a sorc or someone with enigma on. And don't expect to easily find Dclone, he is very elusive, and even more so now that less people are playing.

And I think that if you are running conviction you may be fine to stick with a spirit sword, unless you are really hurting for the resists/fcr, but HoTO would be a much better choice than either one.|||Quote:








Seems like a fine idea. There is no real minimum level. Smite and Hammers are not dependent on AR equations to hit, so your level is not that important. I would say to be at least 80 though, but I'm sure it could be done sooner. It's just that it's really easy to get up to at least level 85 and doesn't take much time. You will need to get the keys though, which would be a lot easier with a sorc or someone with enigma on. And don't expect to easily find Dclone, he is very elusive, and even more so now that less people are playing.

And I think that if you are running conviction you may be fine to stick with a spirit sword, unless you are really hurting for the resists/fcr, but HoTO would be a much better choice than either one.




My first question was less about the possibility of our characters running it together and more about trivia/challenge. I already have Dracul's ready for 1 pt smite runs, but our Paladins are only just over 60. I have several key sets already though. Like 10 sets. Already. But I was wondering if 60+ was absurdly low. I understand that getting to 80+ is easy, and we will no doubt, but I wanted to know if I was ready already.

I like the suggestion of Conviction instead of Salvation once we get a little more geared. I have finally acquired some Wizard Spikes for next to nothing, and will readily acquire "noob" Spirit shields; I'm not looking for perfect/high 4 os pally shields yet. I'm sure that with those changes our resists will be maxed in Hell because they already are with Salvation running.

Yes, I want HOTO's for both of us and am working on it.|||I've personally done it without trouble at level 80 with a very poorly geared 1 point smiter. I'm sure a well equipped low level smiter could defeat dclone and the ubers.|||done it in the mid 60�s with highly equipped 1pt smiter. but good equip isn�t necessary if u�re experienced in luring out one by one

best combo would prolly be barb with smiter or necro with smiter

conviction only helps during uber-meph, the rest of the time two hdins would benefit more from having one run defiance or meditation. meditation can also be covered by the mercs. 1pt salvation if u see a green aura somewhere|||by level 59 you have access to grief, exile, cta, fortitude. those along side some cb gear (guillaumes and gores/goblin) and an inventory of res and life charms, and i reckon you you should be ready.

might be a different story with budget gear though.|||Quote:








by level 59 you have access to grief, exile, cta, fortitude. those along side some cb gear (guillaumes and gores/goblin) and an inventory of res and life charms, and i reckon you you should be ready.

might be a different story with budget gear though.




I'm pretty sure it could be done earlier than even this with a lifetap wand.

Tangent: grief makes ubers so easy. Leeching back all your life in one smite is awesome. It might not be quite as fast as a max CB last wish build, but it sure is safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment