Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Mana orb showing text?

I recently restarted playing D2, first class necro and just entered Act 5.

Anyways, i'm in the Frigid Highlands franticly spamming amp and CE and all of a sudden i notice above my mana orb the text you would see when hovering over it whit your mouse.

I was under the impression you can only get that with stuff like maphack or whatever, which i'm obviously not using.

Anyone have any clue as to what might have occured here?

Maybe i'm missing a feature of 1.13 or something? Googled, but nothing came up.

Playing in single player with the runeword mod enabled and in windowed mode on windows 7, i believe with Direct 3d or whatever the game choses on default.

Edit: I just sorta replicated it with my life orb. lol

What i did was hover over it and then quickly drag my mouse out the window and now the text is shown. Did anyone knew of this?|||Usually you can click the orbs to make the x/x appear or disappear|||It was added in 1.13, and you just need to click the orb. |||The bottom part of the orb, to be precise. I needed a bit of time to find that out |||Quote:








The bottom part of the orb, to be precise. I needed a bit of time to find that out




I thought it was done by presseing Ctrl at the same time ^^

But yeah, it makes sense that it must be done in the lower part of the orb... Otherwise you just start running in that direction ^^

Oh man, I've wasted so much time thinking that my Ctrl was out of function ^^|||I swear that i've pushed every inch of the life orb and it didn't work, only when i dragged it out of the screen it worked, maybe that's a flaw when windowed?

Also, any way to make the text disappear again?|||Click it again...

No comments:

Post a Comment