Thursday, April 12, 2012

Vendor question

[:1]Looking for a 4 socket poleaxe and a 3 socket blade talon at Hratli with my clvl 17 character.

If I understand it correctly I can only find these whites until clvl 19, but I am wondering if the number of sockets require a higher ilvl so that I can't buy these whites with the number of sockets I want?|||the maximum number of sockets an item can have in normal (there are exceptions when cubing or larzuks quest reward) is 3. so he won�t sell u a 4 socket weapon

only the vendors in normal act 1 and 2 can sell non magic items, no matter which lvl ur char is (don�t know which act hratli is in...)|||3 and he sells normal socketed items.

I have done numerous visits by now and never found a poleaxe with more than 3 sockets or a blade talon with more than 2...

If what you say is true I won't find the axe but should be able to find the talon.

Thanks for info.|||Blade talons at that ilvl cannot get 3 sockets.|||=(

no use cubing either then I take it?|||Nope, no use.|||Thanks, stephan.

No comments:

Post a Comment