Thursday, April 12, 2012

What should I do with 3sockets 1333 Ebugged Sacred Armor?

[:1]I found this eth SA several weeks ago, defense is 889, it is pretty good.

Finally I decided to cube it for socket, was hoping for a 4 sockets one to make a high def stone, but it came out as 3 sockets, defense is 1333.

Don't know what to do with it, thinking about treachery, what do you guys think, or should I just trade it out? This is on Non ladder. Thanks in advance.|||is gloom non-ladder runeword? ive always liked that |||I don't see the point of treachery in a high defense armor. Duress or Gloom seem like the reasonable choices.|||Thank you, guys. I guess treachery will really miss the point of high defense on this armor. Leaning towards gloom, maybe duress, don't know which one is better.|||I don't think one is really better than the other, just depends what you're going for. If you rely on your merc to kill some stuff duress is probably better. If keeping it alive is the only concern, gloom is better.

The other thing is if you're running a build that relies on certain curses the dim vision proc on gloom can be annoying overwriting your curse of choice.|||Quote:








I don't think one is really better than the other, just depends what you're going for. If you rely on your merc to kill some stuff duress is probably better. If keeping it alive is the only concern, gloom is better.

The other thing is if you're running a build that relies on certain curses the dim vision proc on gloom can be annoying overwriting your curse of choice.




I am preparing an armor for my uber barb merc. I guess it will override life tap from dracul's. But he will not survive in uber anyway, so I think it doesn't really matter And thank you for remind me that.|||I would make a Duress in it. Its a sweet legit armor for your merc.|||Actually the dim proc isn't a problem on ubers since the bosses are immune to dim it won't over-write lifetap. You're right though, merc won't really survive long anyway, it's just a waste of money resurrecting it all the time if you're running ubers/miniubers

No comments:

Post a Comment