Monday, April 16, 2012

Why does my amazon with 186% frw doesn't run as fast as I though it would?

I have 156% frw (66% from charms and 90% from equip) on my bow and 186% on my titans switch, and yet I see barbarians with no frw charms running just as fast as me?. Is increased speed for barbs just that good?. Or is the frw diminishing returns this bad?. Thank you =)

Oscar|||Check out the amazon bp's link in my sign, you'll find the details on frw in table 02.

That said, yes, skill frw is much better then item frw.|||Quote:




barbarians with no frw charms




Barbarians have increase speed and frenzy skills which boost a lot, consider this too.|||As Kijya said, skill frw (vigor, barb's increased speed, burst of speed, feral rage) is much better than item frw.

No comments:

Post a Comment