Wednesday, April 18, 2012

ATMA Calcs of Duriel Drop Odds

I am having been looking at ATMA Drop Calculator predictions (I am pretty sure I have latest updates to ATMA) and the drop odds for Duriel look strange. Basically, Duriel has drop odds that are 2X to 3X more favorable than Andy, Mephisto, etc for all difficulties.

For example. with Players at 4 or 5, and MF=200, the ATMA calculator predicts that the odds of NM Duriel or Hell Duriel dropping a Cathan's Seal is about 7:1 !!!!

Did I miss a memo or something? Did the text files change with V1.13 such that Duriel was assigned a more favorable number for set and unique grades? Or what?

edit: Sorry, I just noticed the thread below on Duriel drop mechanics. However, that thread doesn't explain why the ATMA calculator is so incorrect for Duriel.

No comments:

Post a Comment