Monday, April 16, 2012

Merc atack speed?

I was just wondering if the attack speed changes something on a merc.

I mean i have a fast attack speed eth insight on my act 2 merc, and a friend told me it doesn't matter at all it's all the same (same as a slow attack speed insight).. that's true? and does the gear IAS changes something?

please share your knowledge with me :P|||Your friend is wrong. IAS and weapon base speed has an effect on the merc's attack speed.|||It's as krischan says, IAS does help your mercs attack speed.

This calculator may be of use, you'll be able to find the IAS breakpoints for act 1, 2 and 5 mercenaries using it.|||I've heard it online as well. Probably one of those rumours that just won't die, perhaps it was true in an earlier patch...|||thx everybody that helps me alot

No comments:

Post a Comment