Monday, April 16, 2012

Can Drognan spawn this staff?

I've done some searching but I didn't find any answer, so I'll try my luck here:

Can Drognan spawn a +3 ES (lvl24), >+1 SA (lvl12) white/sup staff on NM?

And if the answer is yes, wouldn't NM be the best place to look for such item?

Thanks.

/iloveTSA

EDIT:

And oh, for the record ES is short for Energy Shield and SA is short for Shiver Armor.|||No.

No white eq in NM. It's all magic.|||Oh well, bummer.

That answer spawned another question

If I get my hands on a +3 Telekinesis will my ES get the full benefit as a synergy?

Like if I have it on my swap, and cast ES while holding the staff then switch back to my main gear..|||For synergies, only the spent skill points count, not any bonuses to skills.|||Oh. Thanks y'all! Sorry if this tread is useless, but at least it got me to sign up.

Been lurking for years you see .|||welcome then |||Quote:








welcome then




Tack!

My last Q.

If I switch weapon and cast Thunder Storm with an item that has +1 Thunder Storm and then switch back to an item which grants you +1 to Lightning Mastery.

Will my TS damage increase, or is it just when you first cast the spell that the game count the bonus from LM? Technically LM is no synergy, right?

To make this clear, no hard points in either TS or LM.|||Thunderstorm is weird for prebuff. If you don't have a hard point in it, then even though the graphics at your feet are showing, it won't actually cast. My understanding is incomplete, but I think it goes something like this:

There are two parts to Thunderstorm- the damage and the frequency. The damage comes from the prebuff level (at the time at casting) but the frequency comes from the current level. So if you don't have a hard point in it but have a high level of TS with high LM at the time of casting and then switch away from that, it would cause a lot of damage except that it never fires.|||I just tested what purplelocust said and it really works that way. When you switch to weapon with no soft points in TS and dont have hard points placed in it doesn't fire. Even if you switch back to the TS buff weapon it does not work - recast is necessary.|||Thanks for the confirmation, there is nothing like a little experiment to verify!

No comments:

Post a Comment