Monday, April 16, 2012

Does decrepify lower resists?

http://diablo2.diablowiki.net/Decrepify

There is says Decrepify also lowers elemental and even poison resistances, which I had never known. Is this correct, or was fixed since this faq was made? I always put 1 point into lower resists, just in case I'll be partied with sorc to make some fun of this skill, or to handle PI (which i cant break with AD) using skeleton magi. Does decrepify do the same thing?|||It's incorrect, decrepify only lowers physical resistance with 50%. That has been the case for as long as I can remember, and with the presence of lower resists it wouldn't make sense to let decrep reduce them all in the first place.|||Thanks for the answer.|||Diablo Wiki lol what a fail site|||Galabab lol what a fail forum member, cannot fix the wiki

Wie es in den Wald hineinschallt, so schallt es heraus .

I fixed it BTW. Anybdy who knows what he's doing can create a wiki account and fix errors BTW.|||If you are used to fixing wiki stuff, please also look at fanaticism page

http://diablo2.diablowiki.net/Fanaticism

I am confident AR and Atk Spd things are messed up.|||It shows the same numbers as Arreat Summit, although that's not exactly a proof that it's correct . I suggest to find out the correct numbers and fix it yourself |||The AR% and attack speed was values were swapped around

No comments:

Post a Comment