Monday, April 16, 2012

Correct IAS tables!

For elite polearms. Breakpoints etc. Also the correct calculations on how much damage output each one will do on a Merc etc etc. Reason why im asking is that ive seen so many different ones and i dont know which one to use anymore, just got back from a long LONG break.

Only post if you KNOW they are a hundred percent accurate.

Thanks in advance and sorry if I came across as arrogant.|||Within the first couple of results I got by Googling diablo merc IAS tables:

Best Darn Act 2 Merc IAS Table Period

There's no resource which gives DPS for various setups*, but here's something I did for another topic (didn't double-check now so I'm not 100% sure if they're accurate). I don't mind doing some more options if you tell me what kind of gear you're using and for what char it is.


Code:
Fortitude/Andy's DPS
eth 40/15 Reaper's 24648
eBotD Thresher 27094
eBotD GPA 27572
eBotD CA 29166
eBotD War Pike 30571

Fortitude/Guillaume's DPS
eth 40/15 Reaper's 24787
eBotD Thresher 30975
eBotD GPA 31521
eBotD CA 30312
eBotD War Pike 32037

*Oh. I just saw he did some of that in the link. I actually never knew that mercs don't always Jab so my numbers are a little off.|||Alright, I have indeed seen that one before. I've also seen a calculator that does count APS etc from different polearms with the act Merc and then I heard that it wasn't counting correct. Anyways, I just wanted to be sure.

Well, here's the thing I wanna try and figure out the best to the worst weapon to use for Infinity (325ED) with a Andy (raled=20ias) and a Fort(300ED).|||You can't really have a completely accurate table without specifying merc level and type. Dethklok's tables maybe (I didn't go into the details) give slightly too much weight to the Jab component according to this, but it should be very close.

According to his tables GPA gives the best DPS at 20 IAS (10% more than the others), with GT and CA pretty much tied in second place.|||Quote:








You can't really have a completely accurate table without specifying merc level and type. Dethklok's tables maybe (I didn't go into the details) give slightly too much weight to the Jab component according to this, but it should be very close.

According to his tables GPA gives the best DPS at 20 IAS (10% more than the others), with GT and CA pretty much tied in second place.




Merc level would be 93 and Type is the Holy Freeze Merc. Using a CA, a GPA and a GT.|||I was going to create similar thread and I'm excited this is already discussed here.

I've noticed that existing speed calculators are somewhat unclear and even wrong

http://diablo3.ingame.de/tips/calcs/...p?lang=english

http://diablo3.ingame.de/tips/calcs/...lc_english.php

Put 2a merc, GPA (0 wsp) and 0 IAS, it will show you 8fpa on first link and 7fpa on second. Wonderful. What does this difference mean?

Back to the question I had at the first place: how does fanaticism affect IAS (a2 merc Jab, just in case)? Assuming this is 9lvl from beast, and gives 29% ias according to LCS. Is it simply added to IAS from equipment, or works the other way around? I appreciate the link to the tables you gave, but I'd also be happy to know some in-depth.|||Quote:








Back to the question I had at the first place: how does fanaticism affect IAS (a2 merc Jab, just in case)? Assuming this is 9lvl from beast, and gives 29% ias according to LCS. Is it simply added to IAS from equipment, or works the other way around? I appreciate the link to the tables you gave, but I'd also be happy to know some in-depth.




EIAS = Skill_IAS - WSM + [(120*IAS) / (120 + IAS)]

In other words ias from skill and the wsm directly affect your effective ias, while normal ias found on items contribute via a diminishing returns formula. This is true for most attacks, but there are exceptions like whirlwind and wereform attacks.|||I see, thanks for input.

I use thresher as merc's weapon (-10 wsm) and it has 35 IAS on off-weapon EQ (helm).

EAIS (i guess this stands for effective IAS) = 29-(-10) + [ (120*35)/ (120+35) ]

= 39 + 27.01~66

How do we calculate frames per jab (as it used more often than normal attacks) now?

I ask this to know how to maximize merc's CB effeciency.

I have 40cb on polearm (obedience, maybe i will do infinity switch) and 45 ias on helm (andy+15ias jewel).

The question is what will be more effective, 45ias treachery or 15cb duress as armor with and without fana aura. I think i will be able to calculate this individual case on my own once i know the fpa(eias) formula, just letting you know.|||@Lotus: Presumably, v3 is accurate and v2 is not

The newer calc gives breakpoints for both Jab and normal attack. If you want to be 100% accurate you'll have to look up at what frequency your merc type/lvl uses Jab, and do calculations like those in Dethklok's post.|||I think I may skimp on calculating normal attacks, as they are close to 15% and jab is ~85 on 90+ levels. I also dont care of dps (i mean, it's less important than hit landing rate) due to the reasons listed above. If I'm wrong please correct me.

No comments:

Post a Comment