Thursday, April 12, 2012

highest skill rank on a pvm char?

[:1]hi,

i just completed my bone necro (for pvm) and the my highest skill rank on him is bone spear lvl 48. even i can raise it by 3 (soj + arach + skiller instead of cube), i think it is final as i also consider about survival.

i just realized this is my highest skill i got on a pvm char. for pvp i think everyone would try to get the highest possible (especially on casters) but for pvm sometimes best skilling speed & survival comes with lower skill ranks (with items that doesnot provide +skill).

what are you PvM characters highest skill ranks? only post your characters that can solo hell you already have. no reason to post a lvl 60 curse necromancer

my 2 highest:

* explomancer necromancer build, 48 bonespear (extra +1 with CTA on switch)

* javazon amazon build, 44 lightning fury & charged strike|||My Daggermancer has 49 Poison dagger iirc, i could probably get it higher if i used Cta on switch, or swap to arach |||hmmm... my old blizz sorc had

20 Blizzard

+2 SOJ

+3 Torch

+ 1 Anni

+ 9 cold skillers

+ 2 Snowclash

+ 3 Ormus

+ 3 cold circlet

+ 6 Blizzard Orb (3 cold skills 3 Blizz)

+ 2 Spirit Shield

+ 3 cold skill ammy



So I believe it was level 54 Blizzard, I don't know how much higher a skill can get. Getting Blizzard Spike Robes would give 55 I guess since snowclash is + 3 to GS.

Note that this was not my ideal setup, this was just about getting the highest level blizzard, and it was not my max damage build at all since Fathom + Nightwings was better iirc

But ya I guess 54 is the highest I've ever gotten, 55 with Battle Command, 57 with skill shrine.

As for the highest possible... I guess you could have

20 Bone spear

8 bone spear white wand

6 bone spear shield (this is possible right? I know 5 is for sure)

2 Soj

3 Bone Circ

3 bone Ammy

9 PnB GC

3 Torch

1 Anni

1 Arach

2 Enigma

So that's 58, 59 with BO, 61 with Skill Shrine

My guess is that would be the highest possible|||about 61 bonespear yea you are right but instead of those stuff i use 2necro/stat/@res/fcr circlet, maras, homunculus, 1soj only and trang belt. i also have cube on inv so it is 48. i dont say it is best but maybe optimal.|||Oh well ya those are far from the optimal setups, but for those just look at any old Bone Necro guide. The one I listed has little to no FCR Resist FHR etc, it was just about getting the highest skill level.

If anyone's curious that Bone Spear fully synergized does 7365-7715, and the Blizzard does 11500-11884|||Poison nova, currently 46 without CtA. Shield is only +5, I'd swap it for +6 if I found one. Also missing a 2/18 amulet which means I could swap a fcr ring for SoJ. Oh and a 3/20/2 coronet would be nice, current one is 2/20/2. (a gambled rare ) After those it would be 50, which is a bit of an overkill since I already do almost 13k damage.|||my highest single skill is lvl 53 BO on my WC barb. it can go one higher with another soj, but prefer the 100 mana ring since it adds more mana than soj would.

13 from stash

5 hat

3 ammy

4 CtA

2 armor

3 hoto

1 belt

1 ring

1 Battle Cry|||Lvl 50 LS on my trapper

20 skill points

1 griff

2 amu

2 x 5 claws

2 eni

1 arach

9 skillers

3 torch

1 anni

1 cta

The nec wand + head seems pretty though to beat.

59 LS trapper (kills better than a pvm boner!)

20 skill points

3 trap circlet

3 trap amu

2 eni

2 x 6 claw

1 arach

2 x soj

9 x skillers

3 torch

1 anni

1 cta

2 shrine

Could be lvl 60 WoF with other claws and Magefist.|||There was a discussion of this on the SPF some years ago. In SP, there are the possibilities of +2 BKWB rings from 1.10 beta. And if you are counting the highest skills that can be used in the game, an assassin's Shadow Warrior casts skills with a bonus that can make it up to level 65 (without +2 BKWB), see this thread from the SPF in 2007.|||Quote:








There was a discussion of this on the SPF some years ago. In SP, there are the possibilities of +2 BKWB rings from 1.10 beta. And if you are counting the highest skills that can be used in the game, an assassin's Shadow Warrior casts skills with a bonus that can make it up to level 65 (without +2 BKWB), see this thread from the SPF in 2007.




i was going to mention it too, but i figured the OP was about the highest we'd personally obtained.

No comments:

Post a Comment