Monday, April 16, 2012

Kill counter?

Hey, is there any way to get a "count" on how many times you've killed a certain monster? Let's say I wanted to see how many times I've killed Mephisto in total, any difficulty. Would that be possible?

I guess I'm looking for either a gadget or an addon or something, didn't find anything when trying to google it.

Anyone know anything about this?|||somewhere in the SP forum there's a run counter, though i've never used it nor know where it is.|||There are some linked in the ATMA/GoMule help thread in the SPF. With some you can manually click a button between each run (so ideally you'd play windowed) while others are SP-specific in that they monitor changes to your char file, and increment the run counter with one every time your char exits a game.

If you're on b.net and by necessity run different targets in a single game then you'd probably be better off creating a spreadsheet with a counter for each boss/target. A run counter for b.net players could probably be integrated into Adria without too much effort...|||I've got a feeling Maling is asking for kill counter that automatically updates, something visible along the lines of how it was in diablo 1. If that is the case then there's no legit ones that can be used on bnet. As for single player plugins you'll have to ask in the SP forum, but I doubt there's any we support here.

If it's just a runcounter you update manually then it's as hubb says, a couple available in the SP forums ATMA/GoMule sticky. And yes adding one to adria for bnet use would require minimal effort, is there a demand for such a thing?|||Well thank you, I was looking for something that showed my total kills so far, as well as further on. But it's not really neccesary, I was just curious to know how many times I've killed Mephisto.

Thanks for the answers though, always helpful people in this forum.

No comments:

Post a Comment