Monday, April 16, 2012

Character Planner Site?

Hi guys.

I'm aware of the many sites what provides u with skill point calculators and ect, but is there a site where you can totally costumize a character in theory? Selecting the items for the different slots from a drop down menu, calculating the gear's summarised stats at the bottom, ect? I'm making one excel list for my barbarian right now, but if there is a site what can do the same why should i bother?|||http://diablo.incgamers.com/forums/s...d.php?t=715318

Only program/site I know, but I've not searched much.|||Hi. Thanks for the suggestion. I have to admit I dont really "understand" this program. It has 2 tabs but for the unique Slayer Guard it mentioned no items. And I don't really know how to add the stats on different items together or how to visualize a character fully geared.|||Quote:








Hi. Thanks for the suggestion. I have to admit I dont really "understand" this program. It has 2 tabs but for the unique Slayer Guard it mentioned no items. And I don't really know how to add the stats on different items together or how to visualize a character fully geared.




I haven't actually used it myself, but reading instructions is always a good start.

From the first post of the linked thread we read:


Quote:




How does it work?

Basically unzip the folder to your hard drive somewhere, this will create a folder named "CharSi". Inside will be a Jar file also named "CharSi", double-clicking this file will run the application.

There are a lot of tabs, options and some unusual ways the program works. To try and answer any questions before they come up there is a help document contained in the download, aptly named "Help" and can be found in the root level of the CharSi folder.




So have a look at that document firstly, and if that isn't enough I'm sure people will be willing to answer further questions if you ask in that thread. As said I've not used it myself so I cannot really give any further help.

No comments:

Post a Comment