Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Smite/Charge skills question

Hi guys.

Got a simple question.

1. Does max damage charms and max damage jewel adds up to smite damage?

2. If yes, is it a noticeable gain to say sock a helm with 2x30 max damage jewels?

3. Can items with chace to cast on striking trigger amplify damage (atmas scarab) when using charge or smite skill?

4. If it does cast, what about its use in PVP? How much DR does it negate from a player?

Thnks for inputs guys.|||1) no it doesn�t

3) ctcs work with smite, don�t know about charge, but prolly does too

4) amp works like -100% dr iirc, so a char with 50% dr would have -50% dr amped or u�d deal 50% more dmg|||Thanks for answers mate. Does max damage jewels and charms add up to charge damage though?|||^Yep. I can't think of any attacks that uses your weapon where that's not the case.

To nit-pick, on a 50% DR char with amp you would you'd deal 3 times (or 200%) more damage.|||+min/max damage doesn't work on smite, as said, but damage +x does (e.g. from Grief or the Redeemer).|||Hum..If max damage jewels do not work, do ED jewels work or smite also ignores ED from jewels?

EDIT: Does concentration works on smite/charge?|||Ed jewels doesn't affect smite but Concentration does.|||ED jewels do work on smite. Just like Fort and any other offweapon ED.|||I'm sorry about that, I was sure ED jools didn't work, apologies for the bad information.

I'm no smiter expert, but last week I leveled one a bit and stuck a crappy ED/max jool I found on a baal run in my armor and I could swear the smite damage remained the same. Guess I need glasses >_>|||Quote:








I'm sorry about that, I was sure ED jools didn't work, apologies for the bad information.

I'm no smiter expert, but last week I leveled one a bit and stuck a crappy ED/max jool I found on a baal run in my armor and I could swear the smite damage remained the same. Guess I need glasses >_>




ED/max may bug the lying character sheet, even if the max doesn't apply to smite.

Edit: I say "may" for a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment