Saturday, April 14, 2012

So I find this wand..

[:1]So, I find this wand that looks promising for a White runeword. It has +1 Iron Golem, +3 Bone Spear, and +1 Attract. Pretty nice right? Now I don't need to put a point in attract.

But there's a catch, it's ethereal. Is it a waste to use one of my socket quests on this thing (it has 0 sockets)? Would a wand lose durability if my necro never physically attacks with it?|||It doesn't lose any durability if you don't physically attack with it.

Just keep in mind that not all wands get 2os

http://diablo2.diablowiki.net/Wands|||Ah thanks, and darn. I was going on the assumption "all exceptional wands should be able to have 2os". But it's a burnt wand, oh well.|||That's too bad. You can shop for +3 BS wands in normal act 2, but your wand is ethereal which would probably have led to more than the usual x2 value for ethereal caster weapons, as you cannot buy ethereal items.

No comments:

Post a Comment