Thursday, April 12, 2012

ethereal socketed Dusk Shroud

[:1]Hello, I've started playing D2 after 7 years, so please excuse my ignorance.

I found an ethereal "Dusk Shroud" and (don't ask me why) I used the quest to socket it. So now I have a 4-socket ethereal Dusk Shroud. Is there any use for it?

Here are the stats:

Dusk Shroud

defense: 678

durability: 11 of 11

required strength: 67

required level: 49

ethereal (cannot be repaired), socketed (4)

My plan was to make a treachery runeword out of a dusk shroud for my strafezon.

Thanks in advance!|||

usually people use the cube socket recipe on armors to make it ebugged, meaning applying the 50% enhanced defence for being etheral a second time. some other call this cheating...

there are some viable candidates for armors with 4 sockets:

fortitude or chains of honor are the best ones, but also require a high rune (if Lo is still considered to be one) so i�ll skip those

the only other i can think of right now is a stone: shael um pul lum

http://diablo.wikia.com/wiki/Stone_Rune_Word

or filling it with 4 perfect topaz' and run some superuniques for items|||Thank you Krupa for the welcome!

I just found a normal Dusk Shroud (white), so I will try to use the cube to make a 3-socket armor for my treachery runeword.

No comments:

Post a Comment