Thursday, April 12, 2012

Infinity base

[:1]So I need a base for Infinity I am planing on using it on alot of different chars but mainly on merc, so it can't be etheral.

I play on using it on merc for sorc, on paladin and maybe on spear zon.

So please help me what should I use Ghost Spear?|||Infinity doesnt work in spears, only polearms. So no, you shouldnt use a Ghost Spear

My favorite base is the Giant Thresher or the Thresher. Since they are the fastest polearms and your merc deals CB faster.|||Good point.. lol guess I make it in Thresher then xD thanks just need another ber|||Giant Thresher has unreasoable reqs (clvl req makes infy useless until 68 - what a shame, not speaking of str and dex) so Thresher is the only option from CB point of view. In some cases, 10ias from Thresher doesnt hit next breakpoint so people use great poleaxe instead. SOMETIMES, gpa is better from dps point of view even when it uses different bp than thresher, if you dont need CB from merc but still need it to deal damage.

Also, CV might be good if you like making shots of your merc's max damage. It is the slowest polearm and has 200 str req which cant be gotten without Andy's face or another +str item (keep in mind that Andy has high lvl req too).

Anyway, I use only eth Threshers for all polearm runewords (GPA for ebotd).|||according to speed calculator v3, with the common andy + ias jewel setup eth cv/ca do the most damage to non-actboss monsters. threshers, giant thresers and gpa's dont have as favorable bps. yes this is with cb included.

No comments:

Post a Comment