Thursday, April 12, 2012

Silence runeword ever used?

[:1]So does anyone really use a silence runeword or just not worth the vex and ist|||It has some great mods for a Magezon or the like, but I can't see a use for it on anything else... one of those Ranger paladins, maybe. On any melee build that IAS and ED is most important Oath beats it by a mile.|||Quote:








So does anyone really use a silence runeword or just not worth the vex and ist




Some but the only char I can think of that would use it is a pvp fury/rabies hybird that would need resist vs an foher.|||It's probably a nice weapon for an act 3 merc because of 75% res and +2 skills, but I guess a Spirit sword is better because of +2 skills, FCR and FHR. Besides, nobody really uses act 3 mercs at higher difficulty ratings.|||i've used it in a bow (fun), had a friend that used one one a bvc (iirc), and a HC trapsin expert clued me in on how great it is for them (in a phase blade).

so, yes people use it.|||I know some people have used it vs meph (not durance of hate meph, Mister "gain vunrability 100 lightning" Meph) for speed and reses.

I've seen one weapon barbs have used it offhand as a 75@ +2 skills 0 block chance 'shield' that doesn't cost a fortune.|||Quote:








...and a HC trapsin expert clued me in on how great it is for them (in a phase blade).




That actually sounds pretty decent. Fast, and the 75@ gives you some freedom with your other gear choices.|||I've thought about it on a trapper also, but never got around to actually do something about it. I've messed around with the idea of putting it on a smiter also (just to be different and the res and speed isn't bad at all).|||I used a silence in a crusader bow on my zon for a while until I found a suitable replacement, it was pretty effective but in the long run other weapons beat it out unless you use it for the resist and skills.|||Quote:








I used a silence in a crusader bow on my zon for a while until I found a suitable replacement, it was pretty effective but in the long run other weapons beat it out unless you use it for the resist and skills.




pretty much how i felt. it's very safe (i like the ctc terror and blinds), but pretty slow killing speed compared to faith and WF.

No comments:

Post a Comment