Saturday, April 14, 2012

How could blizzard make grief?

[:1]It just boggles my mind how a phase blade with -30 speed does more damage per hit than an ebotd legendary mallet (if it had 6 sockets). While botd requires some thought to make it effective (put it in an etheral weapon) you can slap grief on anywhere.

And remember, botd is one of the runeword kings, yet the slowest botd deals less damage than the fastest grief.|||On two-handers, BotD will deal more damage than Grief, but I agree that Grief is a bit overpowered and that a runeword involving Zod should be better than one involving Lo.|||I'd rather ask how Blizzard could have let the economy of DII get so corrupted. I agree with you about Grief/botd but that wouldn't have been an issue before 1.13, without duping, since almost no one would have had the latter, and only a few people would have had the former. Even in 1.13 they would have been hard to get if the runes had to be found.

It's not actually any harder to dupe a Lo than it is to dupe a Zod, I imagine. So it makes sense that Grief is better- or at least it isn't all that odd.

Too bad- I would play online if it weren't possible to cheat. But the economy is the only reason I see to play online and it's very clear that it is easy to cheat it. Otherwise people wouldn't have Enigmas within two weeks of starting.|||why do all the good bow runewords require four sockets?|||Quote:








why do all the good bow runewords require four sockets?




and they are all ladder only? i have x2 useless GMB +3 4s on NL|||that too! i just wish SOMETHING other than CTA could use a 5os bow. how many superior no socket mats and GMBs has everyone else found, b/c i've found tons.|||I have never, ever found a +3 GMB with 4 sockets so far in all ladder seaosns and I'm picking up all of them since we have the Faith runeword. The closet I ever got was 4 sockets/+2. I wonder why you can buy them for an Ist or two on ladder, but I don't mention that when buying one .|||Quote:








I have never, ever found a +3 GMB with 4 sockets so far in all ladder seaosns and I'm picking up all of them since we have the Faith runeword. The closet I ever got was 4 sockets/+2. I wonder why you can buy them for an Ist or two on ladder, but I don't mention that when buying one .




You can roll white 3 skillers with Cube recipe. E.g. last ladder I found 1 GMB 3sk+4 sockets in Hell Underground passage level 2 questing after reset. Some months later I made several others with the Horadric Cube. Never found another properly socketed bow since then.

Btw Grief is overkill. It makes �ber monsters weak puppets and medium characters highly playable (smiters, Concentrate barb etc.).|||Of course I added randon sockets to all +3 ones with the recipe as well, but none ever ended up with 4 of them.|||Without Grief Smiters would not excist in PVP.

So I am pretty content with blizzard.

No comments:

Post a Comment