Saturday, April 14, 2012

ISO LLD expert to tell me what clvl to imbue with

[:1]Eth Throwing Spears

Eth Harpoons

Eth Ancients Armours

Eth Ornate Armours

Eth War Javelins

I got some of each laying around and would like to try my luck, but I'm not sure at what clvl to imbue.

Help would be great |||http://diablo3.ingame.de/spiel/expan...=lod&patch=111

maybe this helps, but probably outdated|||iirc, for ancients and ornates you dont gain much by leveling so i think you do them at the earliest you can for the quest, lvl 8 (?). i cannot remember the rest.|||Thx for the link and thx for the PM. Only crap so far and all I have left is the ancient armours |||I'm no pro, but I think some PvP expert told me a few years ago that he uses eth claws and javelins, oreferable those with low str reqs. No maiden javelins IIRC, they have a level req of 17.

No comments:

Post a Comment