Thursday, April 12, 2012

Magic Items "Blue's Only" Showoff Thread

[:1]Well, I like lookin at other people's Magic items, good blue ones that is, and drool...

Here is my ES Sorc's sweet MAGIC Amulet.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Arch-Angel's Amulet of Life Everlasting

+2 all skills -24 to Damage.

LVL 67|||

prolly the only magic item i use.|||Nice - one of the two Best Elite type Claws, 2 nice staff mods, & 2 sockets on top off a "F of A" BLUE!

Ghost Sin City! - You know someone ought to do a thread like this for whites (you might have to close it it to post runes but then that becomes runewords and this thread can't go there) and No Rare Jewels but still it would be interesting too.

I've tried to limited this one to Blues only, you can add runes and blue jewels, but no yellow jewels, as once they are in it, it becomes something for the good old "Rare Showoff Thread"

OK everyone?

Yeah like I'm a mod LOL - if it was Blue to start with, and you can document the adds-ins in the post, (the name alone should be proof here) well I'll leave the flames to the "True Blue" Posters.

Well most of you are Cool people so it should be OK.

Lets show everyone why we still are sometimes happy to get the "Blues"

Thanks for the Great "First" Mephiztophelez|||I probably should have taken a screenie of the ammy I traded for on USWest Ladder which I gave away when I quit.

Something like 20ish Resist All + 20ish PDR. Needless to say, my Barbarian Liked it alot for his Nihlathak runs. Sorry I couldn't get a screenie. That Sorc Ammy is just awesome though|||24?! Hot damn!

If anyone from ESCL finds something like this and its a Barb helmet, do tell!|||

Firetrapper will probably be my next EuNL char.|||Nice Claw again; Fire trap City 4 sure, and the amulet sounds like the seldom seen "Chromatic of Life Everlasting" I'm still looking for :scratch:

Wheres the rest of the class or build specific stuff people?

Oh well this would be nice if +1 more skill but my druids all find it handy at mid level



+1 Druid Skills

22 Charges of Teleport|||+3element 10fcr amulet, pretty decent for lv 45|||If only it was Amicae...

Jeweler's Great Hauberk of Absorption

Defense: 489

Durability: 54 of 100

Required Strength: 118

Required Level: 56

Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion

Item Level: 87

Fingerprint: 0xfa239059

Damage Reduced by 3

Socketed (4: 0 used)

Oh, and before someone else gets to it:



Look, a Crown of Ages!!

Crown of Ages

Defense: 33

Required Strength: 55

Required Level: 42

Indestructible

Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion

Item Level: 66

Fingerprint: 0x27d81fcc

Indestructible|||found a couple more blues i use...

my hat of pvm immortality



my goldfind necro's pride and joy

No comments:

Post a Comment