Saturday, April 14, 2012

Baal Grand Charm

[:1]Today, I got a grand charm dropped from hell diablo. I read from somewhere that this is pretty much the same as baal gc(for skiller+vita).

So I started reroling, after about 8 rolls, I got a plain skiller(combat skill paladin), I continued to reroll about 10 more times, nothing good came up.

So I want to know when should I stop rerolling? Or should I look for a trade, but the problem with trading is how can I prove this is a GC from hell Diablo.|||Stop rerolling if you got something which is worth more than a Baal GC itself (like the pcombat skiller you rolled up ), as you can sell it for another one (from a reliable source, as proving it needs hacks which aren't allowed here... except on single player where you can use ATMA for that) plus a profit, respectively a compensation for all those pgems you already used up .|||Thanks, kris.

I guess I messed up, seems combat skiller is pretty good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment