Monday, April 16, 2012

Best monsters to mf on nm?

Hey guys!

I've just recently picked up diablo 2 again, and created a new sorc on USEast ladder. Anywho, I have no problem killing any boss in nightmare, however in hell I die quite quick...

I've been mfing nm andy, meph, diablo and baal. Rethinking, should I just stick with nm diablo and baal? or are nm andy and meph worth my time?

Thank you!|||NM Andy has the highest chance (i think 1/31) to drop an SoJ. I think NM meph can drop some decent uniques as well.|||nm mephisto is usually the stepping stone along with nm countess before you gear your blizz sorc for hell mephi / andy.|||So you should mainly MF meph/countess, no diablo/baal?|||Diablo and Baal take too long to finish. Baal is good for XP until L75 or so, however.

I would do Meph, Andy (bugged first kill drop) and Countess (runes for crafting and low runewords). In fact, I suggest not to go beyond the Countess until your sorc has a Spirit sword, Stealth, Rhyme, maybe Lore and (for the merc) Insight.|||what do you mean by "bugged first kill drop?" Sorry, I came back to d2 after like 9 years of break... And my char is actually a javazon (i'm not the op), although I probably shouldve leveled a sorc as my first char.|||Act bosses drop better stuff when a character kills him for the first time. With respect to Andariel, you can achieve these first kill drops all the time if you switch to act 2 in the same game in which you defeated her for the quest, in that difficulty. Only Andariel is bugged in that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment