Saturday, April 14, 2012

Character planner.

[:1]Does one excist?

It have to be one where you DON'T import your characters and edit them, since I'm playing on battle.net. It needs to be one where I can create a character myself from scracth, and edit everything, including items. Would be nice with an up-to-date item database for checking out what gear I want to go for etc. Anyways, I've tried google but with no luck. Tons of online skill planners, but that's not really what I need. I hope one of these excists. Thanks in advance!|||There's charsi in the SP forum (character simulator), haven't used it myself but might be worth looking into.


Quote:








Character Planners

Some good online ones are in the SPF FAQ for offline planning use:

Charsi by Mursilis - download and guide here. Also available here.|||It seems like the program is based on Diablo 2 version 1.11b. Don't know if I'm reading that right. But it was exactly that kind of program I was looking for. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment