Saturday, April 14, 2012

Repair costs - need a clarification

[:1]I have been reading a lot of posts here about repairing runewords in superior and non-superior gear and it seems like there is a contradiction among posters. Some claim that it is the superior durability that increases costs (ex: a 15ed/15dur armor would cost a ton but a 15ed/0dur would NOT cost more than a non-sup armor). Others claim that the superior durability actually decreases the cost. Can anyone clarify this for sure?

And while I am on that, is there something like a cost calculator to figure out repair costs depending on item type, grade, etc? Some posters say it costs them 20k per dur point, others go as high as 700k per dur point.

Thanks.|||"15ed/15dur armor would cost a ton but a 15ed/0dur would NOT cost more than a non-sup armor" - false

"Others claim that the superior durability actually decreases the cost" - most probably false

You'll have a very expensive repair cost whether you have sup dura, ED or both. I've heard that sup dura increases it more than sup ED but I can't say for sure.

My 14ed/0dura Fort AP costs about 2 mill (could be less it's been a while) to repair, so about 30k per dura point.|||OK, thanks for confirming!

So, is there a calculator somewhere because I think different armors cost differently to repair or am I wrong? Are sup armors generally in the 30k per dura ballpark or are there larger fluctuations?|||I have no idea |||I have enigma in 15/15 AP and it costs ~20k per point to repair it (if it is linear). Usually it takes ~500-800k to repair my enigma.|||I've seen calculator on this forum but cannot find atm :/

Anyway it cost A LOT or even more. Much cheaper is cube repair - Ral + armor = repaired armor, Ral + chipped gem + armor = repaired and recharged armor. With Ort you can repair weapon.

edit: found similar thread

http://diablo.incgamers.com/forums/s...d.php?t=751435|||As far as I know extra durability adds a lot to the repair costs. I know +3 ar on weapons does too.

I dont see anything in this thread or the linked one to say otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment